Monday, June 17, 2013

Venice

After our cruise we stayed two more nights in the beautiful city of Venice.  We delighted in the local gelato, macaroons, wine and ***the best*** baked gnocchi ever!  Venice is such a great place to wander into the eclectic shops through the winding streets, so we did just that!   We toured the palace and we even splurged and recreated our engagement by taking a gondola ride at sunset.  So dreamy, so romantic.  I loved this city the first time I visited, but loved it a million times more sharing it with the love of my life by my side!

Arriving by water taxi






Are we in a 007 movie?


I'm still dreaming about it...











The best macaroons ever!






St. Mark's






Inside the palace


Bridge of Sighs


Cherishing 7 years of marriage!










Rialto Bridge








Ridiculously exaggerated, but clearly the best gnocchi known to mankind...

3 comments:

Julianne said...

you two are THE cutest!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love this city and you! love Christine (and Maggie May!) - misspelt my name last time I commented! xxx

Darla said...

Suz,

Great pics, beautiful weather and lovely memories. You two are adorable.

Love, Maaaaaaaa